Monday, October 1, 2007

Angelino's in Wethersfield - Disaster

1115 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109-4230
Phone: (860) 721-6945

Overall, it was good food, and a horrible experience. I do plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding my experience at your restaurant.

My name is David Robert, and on Friday, March 18th, I had a late dinner at your wethersfield, ct location.

While the food and atmosphere were good, there was a problem with our waitress. When our food arrived, my chicken parm was gently placed in front to me, as my buddy’s dinner (chicken caprino - located in the waitress’s other hand ) was poured all over me.

Obviously, my shirt and pants were ruined.

Now, I did not make a scene, joked it off as an accident – stuff like this happens in life. But, once I was done with my meal, I walked over to the payment desk (near the bathrooms) to leave my name, address, and number, so that I could be contacted regarding the cleaning bill. Well, the manager on duty was very rude to me, and she accused me of making a scene. (There were absolutely no customers within ear shot, and I never raised my voice once)

When I came back to the dinner table, the manger followed me, and began to yell at me in front of other patrons. She began to make a scene as I spoke quietly. She even told me that I had “no right” to complain about a destroyed shirt and pants. All in all, I paid our food bill, and did not tip the waitress because, before we left, she raised her voice at me too.

No comments: